Sunday, September 14, 2008

Wow!, Lucky Charms, Anna melting my heart, and laughing poop

Wow. All I can say is wow. BYU beat the snot out of UCLA. I started out listening to the game online and then I had to run to my brothers house to see it in person. Oh, did I mention he's UCLA alumn? Ah, to watch the carnage and ruin...It was warm and fuzzy, but since it was just me and him, I had to restrain my emotions and respect the fact that his team was being forced to kiss its own butt. I was sympathetic on the outside, but inside, I was writhing with maniacal laughter. I must say, given the circumstances, he was incredibly gracious and the epitome of a good sport. The only thing that topped that hoopla this week were these three events:

1. I poured Daniel a bowl of Lucky Charms and he said, "Hey Dad, this cereal looks like Chinese writing!"

2. Anna: I want to wear this dress (the one she got in Hawaii) when I get married.
Kim: Anna, when you get married, you'll wear a white dress.
Anna: When I get married I want to wear a white dress, a necklace and flowers for me to hold.
Kim: Where are you going to get married?
Anna: The temple.
Kim: Anna, who are you going to marry?
Anna: Daddy.

3. Kim walked upstairs to find Kaitlyn in Jonathan's bassinet, sitting on his tummy. They were both laughing hysterically. Kim was not laughing hysterically because Kaitlyn had lost a little something from her messy diaper on Jonathan.

That's all the news that's fit to print!

6 comments:

bluenomad77 said...

Go COUGS, baby!
Daniel, I think my Marshmallow Mateys look like Japanese. Anna, it's good to plan to marry in the right place at the right time to the right...oh, wait. Kaitlyn and Jonathan, I would just love to hear and join in that laughter. And not just because poo is funny.
Love the post!

Randall and Christy Hatch said...

lol!!!!!!!

I too would probably not be laughing at the poop!

Angie Larkin said...

Oh how I love you Mackays. There isn't much more to say...my little heart is just lit up like a lamp reading about your escapades.

Sarah L. said...

Hey Kim!!! how are you. How is the new baby? I got your link from Lisas blog. I hope all is well.
ps we love the little temple thing. We are doing it this week. asher love to pull one out and see what it says and then tape it to the temple:)

Heidi Henderson said...

Those are the best memories! And the poop stories are the best! And could you handle another wife Evan? :) Keep it in the family :)

Fun times... thanks for sharing!

Kari said...

PERFECT photo in your header--TOO cute!