Jonathan Spencer Mackay arrived May 14! The kids are so excited to have a new baby brother! We're pretty excited too, but we don't sillydance around the room like Anna, or say "hold you hold you" like Kaitlyn. Kim had a fun idea to bring newborn baby pictures of the other kids to the hospital to see who the new baby looked the most like. It ended up being Anna! Poor Daniel, someday he'll get another blonde sibling, thereby calming his "I'm not really related to my siblings, am I" fears. Now that Jonathan is three weeks old, we think he's really starting to look a lot like his big brother. Maybe Daniel's hopes of a miniDaniel aren't dashed after all.


4 comments:
Jonathan is so cute! And yes, blog is not a very pretty word. (Who ever came up with that anyway?) I joined the blogging world after much persuasion and now Justin probably wishes he hadn't suggested it! It's a fun way to keep in touch, and we look forward to more pictures of your cute family!
I love it! It's good to have one child who can question his existance if he belongs to the family :) But he's a total Mackay! We love your family! Good job to both of you Evan and Kim!
I just can't quit counting the children heads. There are four! Did you know there are four? Everytime I count them I expect a different number, but there are four! Four... I feel like I need to produce more children heads.
Great family picture. What a fun thing to have a family blog.
Post a Comment