Saturday, June 21, 2008

Recent trip to Utah



Well, here's some pictures from our recent trip to Utah--proof that all 5 siblings were at one location at one time, and that Daniel and my Dad make a snazzy pair of matching suit buddies.

We ended up staying at Wilde's new Utah castle-spectacular when we went up for Grandpa Mackay's funeral. (I posted all of the pictures on http://picasaweb.google.com/themackays) It was a wonderful opportunity to celebrate Grandpa's life and have all of the extended family together to honor him.

3 comments:

Angie Larkin said...

I don't know if it is because I first met your family in the midst of being in tornado love with Nic...or if you Mackays really are that cool, but I look at those pictures and just love you all. And I just love Kim. I think the fact that we live in two different cities ranks up there with the Hindenburg, tomato salmonella and other such unfortunate events. Nic and I often comment on her smiling eyes.

Heidi Henderson said...

Wow... the world needs to look out for this group... nothing but awesome cheese with chicken sandwiches!
Okay, really... I'm not that wierd, but you guys look nice!! :)

SCRAPPNMOM said...

You have an amazing family Evan! I love that you guys include us in all the local gathering. Enjoyed your talks on Sunday. What a perfect couple to speak about families!