Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Jonathan's Blessing Day




We had a lot of family in town because of Grandpa's memorial service--The more, the merrier! Jonathan is so lucky to have so many loving family members, especially three other boy cousins his age. It was a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Angie Larkin said...

Holy Cow! You weren't kidding! There was a lot of family in town! Those pictures of Kim are so heavenly...all in white and so loving:) Jonathan is so adorable. He reminds me of David...as all of your brown haired kids have so far! We were sorry to hear about grandpa Mackay and I know Nic wanted to call and talk to Evan about that. It looks like you all enjoyed being together though and that can be one nice thing when someone passes. We love you guys!

WeeteeCarson said...

Congratulations, Kim! I didn't know you have 4 kids! That's awesome! :)

Kelly Fam said...

Hello old friend. I'm so glad I found you. Andrea found me, and in turn I found you. Your family is beautiful!! Congratulations on your very cute little boy. I will leave you my blog address too. dutchjohnkellys.blogspot.com

love ya!
Amber (Garlock) Kelly

Owens D.C. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Owens D.C. said...

Sorry about that a little typo. Anyway, I'd love to come see you at the end of Aug. We won't be there long, but I'm dying to see this new addition. I'm sure the blessing was beautiful and you look amazing!