Saturday, June 21, 2008

Happy Saturday!

Isn't that a nice way to start a new post? I was thinking of giving it the title, "Evan 0, Salmonella 1" but I figured everyone would stop reading. Well, I may have lost a few readers anyhow, but onward we go.

Let's see, today we're finishing up our talks for Sacrament meeting (tomorrow), and deciding what we're going to do for the rest of the day. Since our activities must be limited to a location with modern plumbing, our options are somewhat limited. Uh oh, the too much information light just went on again. I gotta go! (Stop snickering)

3 comments:

Angie Larkin said...

Did you guys really get salmonella? I'm never eating a tomato again.

Mackay Family said...

Yes, but I didn't get it from the little red guys. I was naughty and didn't wash my hands while making BBQ last Sunday!

Craig Mackay said...

Are you sure it was the "too much info" light that went on or was it really the "I really need to run right now because I have salmonella" light. :)

Seriously, you guys did really great on your talks yesterday. See you soon.